WHY A WEBSITE?
With the start of our new security service provider and the next phase of us trying to improve on what the UIP offers to the community we have to formalise the manner in which we ensure sustainable funding and offer a professional service to the community.
The website membership registration process is relatively simple and is detailed below. The website forums will also enable interaction between the community (residents & visitors) and those responsible for the Umdloti Improvement Project.
UIP membership will not only enable the new security service provider, Malandela Security Services, to identify those residents who are contributing but will also offer a whole host of other advantageous. ADT have facilitated a fixed monthly instalment of R250 for members. Other membership discounts and benefits are in the process of being finalised.
We are pleased that you have visited our website, thank-you!
- Securing quality of life and thereby enhancing property investments
- Creating clean, safe and well maintained public open spaces
- Facilitating formal engagement with municipal officials to ensure service delivery
- Ensuring sustainable, community controlled, management and financial mechanisms
- Strengthen social cohesion, increase community pride and personal responsibility for common areas
- Create a integrated security concept extended to Bellamont rd and North beach with the aim of using one security company providing private guarding (complex's) and for the public open spaces (common areas - UIP)
- Convert to an official UIP / SRA - extended to the whole of Umdloti
- Expand the security to include camera monitoring that is monitored 24/7 to interact with foot patrols
- Get a utility worker employed for general cleaning / greening / maintenance tasks who would be managed by the security supervisor
- Very importantly, this project does not seek to replace municipal services, rather it aims at building successful partnerships with the municipality, Metro and SAP with the aim of improving the safety and services to public areas for the benefit of all
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register as a member of the Umdloti UIP.
- Downloading and Printing the Registration Form
Before registering, please ensure you have the following documentation at hand.
- 8-digit Property Rates Number
- ADT Customer Number (if applicable)
- All Vehicle Details (make, colour, registration number)
Further information is available on either the online registration page OR in the fine-print on the registration form.
- To register online, click here
- To register offline, click here
UIP EMERGENCY NUMBER
076 222 8971
RESPONSE VEHICLE: 076 2228971
SAP DBN NORTH: 031 560 8004
METRO POLICE: 080 561 1297
SAPS CRIME STOP: 0800 150 150
METRO & FIRE EMERGENCY: 031 361 0000
POACHING: 083 380 6298
NSRI: 082 990 5948
SNAKE COLLECT: 083 783 6832
UMDLOTI LIFEGUARD CENTRE: 031 5682489
Website proudly sponsored by